Shit, Michael Jackson is gone!

Shit, Michael Jackson is gone!Bollywood reacts to Michael Jackson’s death

Minissha Lamba: “It’s devastating to know Michael Jackson is no more. He revolutionized pop music. It was sad to see someone who gave joy to millions around the world with his songs, go through so much in the last decade of his life. Destiny makes you the King, and then decides to snatch away your happiness.

Shilpa Shetty: “I still can’t believe Michael Jackson is gone! When my Dad told me I thought he was joking. I’ve always been a huge fan of Michael. I’m shattered. I had booked tickets to watch his show at 02 in London. They got cancelled and re-scheduled. To call him an icon would be an understatement. I still can’t believe it!

Urmila Matondkar: “There have been many many famous entertainers and there will be others. But none like Michael Jackson. He’s truly an inspiration to entertainers in every part of the world. His singing and dancing were beyond any language, culture caste or religion. No wonder he had fans in the biggest metros and remotest villages.

Mithun Chakraborty: “He can never go. He will always be with us. He was the greatest ever. The God of dancing. Immortal

Subhash Ghai: “Michael Jackson was a symbol of fire, passion and energy. He changed the way civilization looked at popular entertainment. The youth all over including India followed him.

Anu Malik: “Michael Jackson the king of pop, the king of music, the king of kings was insulted and humiliated in his lifetime. They called him wacko jacko. They didn’t know, such a legend would never return to our world. The same people want to sing his praises now.

MJ was a gentle soul, a remarkable musician, a true rock star. I want to remember him by his music. I am heartbroken by his death. And I’m amused how everyone is tripping over to praise this great soul. Maybe the soul of this great achiever rest in ever-lasting peace.

Amrita Rao: “I’m a huge Michael Jackson fan. This news is devastating. He had the best body language ever. In ‘Thriller’ just his expressions and selfconfidence make him look like the most handsome man on earth. The world will miss him. And for many of us, it’s like losing a childhood friend.”


Anushka Sharma: “Oh my God! I’m utterly shocked. Michael Jackson’s ‘Black Or White’ was one of the few western pop tunes I was introduced to in my early teens. We’ve lost a musical genius and a splendid performer. His music will live forever. He was undoubtedly a genius.

Pritam Chakraborty: “It was so hard to believe! The first news flash this morning had a question mark. Is MJ dead? I hope he wasn’t. But he was. It’s one of the saddest days in world music. May his soul rest in peace. MJ is immortal. His legacy will linger luminously for lifetimes.

Tusshar Kapoor: “It’s very depressing to hear about Michael Jackson’s death. I spent my childhood listening to his songs and watching his videos. He was my ultimate pop icon. His death makes me realize the hard uncertainties of life.

Dino Morea: “It’s awful. I’ve been glued to CNN since morning. I’ve watched just about every video of his, heard and danced to every song. Heck, I even have scratches of his unreleased tracks!

He was truly the legend, just about the greatest performer to date. I used to try to dance like him at every school and college party. I don’t think anyone can match Michael’s steps or stage presence.

I don’t think there was any part of the globe that Michael didn’t reach with his music. I was to go for his concert in the UK next month.

Aadesh Shrivastav: “His demise has left a void in the music industry that can never be filled. His music and dancing took stardom to another level. He was an incomparable performer.

Asin: “Michael Jackson is a legend. I absolutely love his music and dance. His music defined a generation, just like Elvis Presley and the Beatles before him. ‘Heal The World’ is my favourite Michael Jackson track. It left an indelible imprint on my mind. This is is a big loss to all us MJ fans. I already miss him


Sammir Dattani: “Shit, Michael Jackson gone! I was supposed to go for his concert which coincided with my sister’s graduation in London. Damn, now I’ll never see get to see the original moonwalker. I’ll just made do with Darsheel in Tare Zameen Par.

Amrita Arora: “I’m hugely shocked and saddened. We’ve lost the world’s biggest and most beloved entertainer. Michael is dead. But his music will live forever.

Malaika Arora: “I’m in total shock. For me MJ is the greatest, a true legend. The King will live on through his music.

Himesh Reshammiya: “He was a legend and an inspiration for everyone in music. I think his popularity was unmatched. I truly pray for his soul to rest in peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment